Great start to the day
Well, unfortunately not for everyone.
Someone drove their car into the fountain around where I work, again.
Sucks for them.
But for the excitement- Nikon announced today the loooooong awaited D800! The D700 was announced on July 1, 2008- nearly 4 years ago. So this was a highly anticipated camera. This will eventually be my first full frame digital SLR, just not right now.
Here’s some of the top specs for this camera:
- 35.9 x 24.0mm CMOS FX Format Sensor
- 36.3Mp Resolution
- EXPEED 3 Image-Processing Engine
- 3.2″ LCD Monitor
- Nikon F Mount Lens Mount
- Optical Low-Pass Filter
- Eye-Level Pentaprism Viewfinder
- 1920 x 1080/30/25/24p HD Video Capture
- Built-In Flash + i-TTL Flash Control
- Matrix/Center-Weighted/Spot Metering
Here’s an offical announcement from Nikon: http://www.nikon.com/news/2012/0207_dslr_01.htm