Was a tremendously bittersweet year for me. It started off shitty and got amazing pretty quick.
Here’s my year in review:
- A long term relationship ended with someone I thought I’d spend the rest of my life with
- Work has gotten exponentially out of hand, even unrealistic at times
- Had a little health scare with my digestive system
- Ran 4 half marathons in the first 6 months of the year and continued to set PRs for each one
- Lost 22 pounds
- Competed in my first solo triathlon
- Purchased my first dedicated tri bike
- Ran a 20 minute 5K
- Got a new car
- Shared an amazing vacation in South Korea with my mom
- Made tons of new friends
- And the greatest moment of this year- Purchased my first HOUSE!!
I’m sure I missed some stuff, but in the grand scheme of things my year turned out pretty damn good!! It was filled with a ridiculous amount of drinking and partying. Lets just say I easily spent thousands of dollars on such shenanigans! The beginning of the year was a lot of sadness and maybe even some depression; not too bad though. But, most importantly things just simply got better! I grew a lot over this past year as a person and have gotten to know myself a lot better.
I have tons of goals for 2013, so hopefully next year will be even better!!