Yet another year gone by! The easiest way to start this off is by comparing to last year, right? 2013 was definitely a much calmer year. A year filed with more reflection of my past and hope for things to be better; in general of course.
Here’s my year in review:
- Ran my first Ragnar Relay and made some great new friends.
- Started a new relationship! Who happened to be someone from the Ragnar team. <3
- Ran 6 half marathons
- Ran four 5Ks, one 15K, & one 10K
- Competed in six sprint triathlons and one sprint duathlon
- Completed my first Ironman 70.3 triathlon
- Completed my first full Marathon (Chicago)
- Got a nice raise at work
- Completed the wood flooring in my house- Which I owe some much credit to my Dad and Mom. Love you guys!
- Officially dissolved my photography business- I gotta get back to enjoying photography for what it is
This year was the first year in a long time where I did not travel internationally. It kind of sadden me when realizing this, yet I accomplished so much with fitness goals it kind of makes up for it. I also spent so much money on training and races, which definitely made up for travel costs. 🙂 I also spent an entire 6 months training for the Ironman 70.3. As in 6 months worth of working out twice a day- not just going to the gym and working out, but more like either swimming, biking, or running (for distance).
I also met someone special. I purposely wanted to stay single for a few years, but hey c’est la vie! I’m truly happy where I am in my life, yet I have this feeling that something is still missing and i just don’t know what that is. I don’t know what’s in store for me in the short term future, but hopefully it’ll be epic!